The RSR Loyalty Rewards Programme is our customer loyalty scheme.
Except for the new name, nothing about our customer loyalty programme is changing and if you are a current member of the programme you do not need to do anything different. In particular:
- You do not need to re-register into RSR Loyalty Rewards because it is the same customer loyalty programme - it just has a new name.
- You keep all of your points and your points balance does not change.
- You continue to earn and redeem points in exactly the same way as before.
- If you need to contact us about RSR Loyalty Rewards, you can still call Evelyn on 06 350 1597.
RSR Points can be redeemed for whatever you want: overseas travel, shopping gift vouchers, sports gear, electronics, entertainment or things for the home. RSR Points can also be put back into your business with options such as crediting your account(s), purchasing goods from stock or simply having a cheque written out to your business.
Claiming your rewards is easy! When you are ready to cash in your RSR Points, simply:
1) Download the RSR Rewards Claim Form below
RSR Rewards Claim Form: RSR_Rewards_Claim_Form.pdf(625.30 KB)
2) Fill in your RSR rewards Claim Form
3) Drop it back into your local Stewarts Electrical branch or Email email@example.com or Fax to 06 350 1591. We will process your reward and get it out to you.
How Do I Join?
Even if you were registered last year - you will need to re-register for 2014/15. Simply fill in the registration form and make a purchase at any Stewarts Electrical branch to reap the rewards. Then every time you spend $100 net* at Stewarts Electrical between 1 April 2014 and 31 March 2015 you will earn a RSR Point.
Earn extra RSR Points with Target Plan
Register with the RSR Loyalty Rewards Programme Target Plan and you will be given a mutually agreed upon purchase target for the year. Hit that target and you will be rewarded with extra RSR Points. Talk with your local Stewarts branch for more information.
Leftover points from last year?
Any unclaimed points you have from last year will be carried over automatically when you re-register for RSR Rewards 2014/2015 before 31 June 2014. While they do not count towards this year's target, or earn any extra points you will receive for reaching your 2014/2015 target, they will still come in handy for getting the rewards you want.
What Can I get?
Anything you want! The sky's the limit with the RSR Loyalty Reward Programme: carpet the house, repair the car, gifts for the family, it really is up to you. Get online and search the internet for your perfect reward, or go shopping & check out what you might like. When you have found what you want, come in and talk to the people at your local Stewarts branch to work out how many RSR Points you need to get it! Terms and conditions apply; freight may be extra on some items.
Terms & Conditions
* Under certain circumstances RSR Points will not apply